Old 01-12-2010, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gopher Gopher is offline

Default Temperature in Hanmer Springs

In message , Sacha
writes
On 2010-12-01 12:02:49 +0000, Gopher said:

In message , Roy Bailey
writes
In article , David WE Roberts
writes
Hottest place in NZ yesterday - over 33 degrees.
Not that I am gloating, understand, just observing.

When we were there in late November 2002 the weather was so bad that
we were sitting in the hot pool with hailstones falling on us!
Roy

Exactly the same with us last year (wind & rain but no hailstones).
In fact the whole of South Island was pretty miserable for the 5
weeks we spent on it. I doubt if Mt. Cook actually exists ... we
looked at where it was supposed to be from every angle. Cloud and
drizzle at knee level. I guess we'll have to try again :-))

Please don't tell me it was wonderful the week before you got there! ;-))

No Sacha .... but evidently a _couple_ of weeks beforehand things had
been much more pleasant! C'est la vie!

--
Gopher .... I know my place!