Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Double apples

"David Rance" wrote in message
A few days ago I promised to post a link to a double apple (a Calville
Rouge) that I had about ten years ago. Apologies for being a bit tardy but
I've been confined to bed for most of the last week. As you may see they
were joined at the base. Yes, it could look like a faked photo but I assure
you it isn't!

It was taken on a film camera and I subsequently scanned the negative.

http://rance.org.uk/4.bmp
http://rance.org.uk/5.bmp

Thanks for that. My conjoined apples are the same size as each other.
Tina