Old 02-12-2010, 02:59 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/1/10 4:52 PM:

"Seems to me you are confusing evidence with proof." - Steve Carroll -
June 10 2003

So?

That you've read other statements I've made and took them out of
context won't change the facts, gluehead

The idea behind evidence is to make something 'evident' with the
intention of proving (or disproving) something:

1 - that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief

2 - something that makes plain or clear; an indication or sign

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/evidence

(snip other crap where Snit displays the fruits of his reading
comprehension problem)

LOL!

* Proof: as in that found in a mathematical proof, an absolute concept
* Proof: as in adjudication, "proof beyond a reasonable doubt"

Even after years of having this explained to you, you still confused these
concepts and are unable to show understanding. How pathetic...

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]