Old 02-12-2010, 03:38 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

On Dec 1, 8:09*pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/1/10 5:01 PM:

Women should rule the world!!!! wrote:
Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

Women should rule the world!!!! stated in post
on 12/1/10 3:33
AM:
Some tiny-dicked mere male wrote:

when there has not been a one true thing
established from which something else can necessarily follow.

Hey, Carol, since when does something have to be true for some other
thing to necessarily follow?

Some thing can be 100% false and some thing can still necessarily
follow. Logic 101 for ****wits
======================
Truth is not a necessary condition of some thing to follow since it
is possible for the thing to be true without the condition that
follows being true.

Logic is short suit, right?

Kissy! Kissy!

Steve has been showing his complete ignorance about logic since at
least 2003. *He is obsessed with convincing people that I am wrong
to say people who are actually guilty are not always found guilty in
any process of adjudication.

There's only one thing to say... O J Simpson.

He killed his wife but was not actually guilty, not in a legal context.

He was, by all appearances, actually guilty... just not found so in a court
of law.

Remember, Steve, in 2003 (!) when

.... you said :

"Perhaps not, but we are all expressing our opinions here. *And I am
showing
I am supported by hundreds of lawyers. *Where is your support? *For
now,
unless someone can show me a good reason, I will accept logic and the
words
of over 300 lawyers over yours, especially since yours seems based on
partisan support. *I am sure you understand."

Yes, I remember when you used to realize what you were stating was
merely an "opinion". I then watched you spend years forgetting that
it was merely an opinion as you kept stating Bush's guilt as a fact.
That the case had been sent to court multiple times and thrown out
didn't seem to deter your trolling. You even asked: "Where is your
support?" - as if the case hadn'
t *already* been tossed out on grounds you couldn't comprehend...
despite numerous people trying to explain them to you. Personally, I
think you were too stoned back then... I like you much better now
where you just mix alcohol with the pills and you lay off the crack to
a greater extent

(snip the rest of Snit's toddler tantrum)