Old 02-12-2010, 03:47 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/1/10 8:40 PM:

There's only one thing to say... O J Simpson.

He killed his wife but was not actually guilty, not in a legal
context.

He was, by all appearances, actually guilty... just not found so in
a court of law.

He was, by all appearances, actually guilty... just not found so in a court
of law.

Remember, Steve, in 2003 (!) when your toddler tantrum began, the the
context was described as being *discussing the law* ... not adjudication as
you keep jumping to with the concept of "a legal context". You have not
been able to figure that out in all this time.

Which is pathetic. You really should know how pathetic by now.

... you said :

What I said... and you snipped it. Then brought up a completely different
quote from, I kid you not, 2003... the year you cannot leave. Of course,
that has been beaten to death already...

http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/bush/
-----
Disclaimer: The above is not based on a mathematical proof (or the like)
and is thus "merely" an opinion with the logical possibility of error.
While this is true of darn near all you read, one dimwitted dunderhead
could not figure it out on his own and begged for a disclaimer.
I bet he is still not happy.
-----

And, clearly, you are not. Which frankly makes me smile. Yup, you are the
same "dimwitted dunderhead" you have been since 2003... but your breakdowns
are now more extreme.

Oh, and I see below where after you snipped my reference to your toddler
tantrum you then accused me of sharing your little problem.

LOL! You are so amazingly pathetic, Steve. Really.

"Perhaps not, but we are all expressing our opinions here. And I am showing I
am supported by hundreds of lawyers. Where is your support? For now, unless
someone can show me a good reason, I will accept logic and the words of over
300 lawyers over yours, especially since yours seems based on partisan
support. I am sure you understand."

Yes, I remember when you used to realize what you were stating was merely an
"opinion". I then watched you spend years forgetting that it was merely an
opinion as you kept stating Bush's guilt as a fact. That the case had been
sent to court multiple times and thrown out didn't seem to deter your
trolling. You even asked: "Where is your support?" - as if the case hadn' t
*already* been tossed out on grounds you couldn't comprehend... despite
numerous people trying to explain them to you. Personally, I think you were
too stoned back then... I like you much better now where you just mix alcohol
with the pills and you lay off the crack to a greater extent

(snip the rest of Snit's toddler tantrum)

LOL!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]