Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default Are all trolls bad at math?

On Dec 1, 9:05*pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/1/10 8:57 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 1, 8:47 pm, Snit wrote:

What I said... and you snipped it. *Then brought up a completely different
quote from, I kid you not, 2003... the year you cannot leave. *Of course,
that has been beaten to death already...

http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/bush/
* * -----
* * Disclaimer: The above is not based on a mathematical proof (or the like)
* * and is thus "merely" an opinion with the logical possibility of error.
* * While this is true of darn near all you read, one dimwitted dunderhead
* * could not figure it out on his own and begged for a disclaimer.