Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

MuahMan stated in post
on 12/2/10
12:41 AM:

On 2010-12-01, Big Crotch on a Small Fish BigCrotch@SmallFish wrote:

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 10:37 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

* * * What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
* * * * OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. * * *|||
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */ | \ *

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well over 1000 posts that nobody reads. They
are quite insane as most Mac users are.

I mostly ignore Steve these days... I do not generally even see his posts (I
have them marked to be read... though I do sometimes turn that off when he
is thowing one of his amusing tantrums). But Steve is desperate for my
attention... and I admit I like to see how far his breakdowns will go. He
has gone to using socks, tracking me down and threatening to try to get me
fired (for impersonating the person he claims I am - as I said, he is
insane). You can tell when his mental break is getting extreme by how he
cannot handle more than a word or two from each post - snipping it and then
freaking out... changing topics, spewing lies, cross-posting his drivel all
over Usenet, spewing bigoted and misogynistic comments, etc.

But, after a while, when he is completely mentally gone, it gets boring. He
no longer is even reading what he replies to - he simply cannot handle it.
He just snips and shares his tantrums.

As others have noted, though, I have extreme patience... and, given how
hateful Steve is, I admit I sorta enjoy watching him self destruct like
that. Still... I would enjoy it *more* if he could pull himself together,
let go of his hatred and jealousy and leave 2003 in the past.

But I really, really doubt he will.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]