Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Steve Carroll Steve Carroll is offline

Default What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

On Dec 2, 7:49Â*am, Snit wrote:
MuahMan stated in post
on 12/2/10
12:41 AM:

On 2010-12-01, Big Crotch on a Small Fish BigCrotch@SmallFish wrote:

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 10:37 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. |||
/ | \

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well Â*over 1000 posts that nobody reads. They
are quite insane as most Mac users are.

I mostly ignore Steve these days.

I keep tellin' ya... people just aren't as stupid as you need them to
be. Everyone sees you create sock puppets (or access the ones your
shills create) for the purpose of responding to me as you focus on me
instead of what I'm saying... which runs counter to your obvious ol'
lie:

"‪I do not focus on personalities - I focus on the content of your
posts" - Snit

What a *total* crock. LOL!

(snip fumed induced drooling by Snit)