Old 04-12-2010, 07:51 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Reality coldcocks Snit... again. Was: The Duc is up for thesale!

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/4/10 12:44 PM:

What is sad

... is that you can't stick to an actual argument but instead can
only take shots at a personality because the content confuses you.

Hey, I was going to ignore you unless you said something really absurd,
amusing and a bit original (not just repeating your past BS). And you did
it... though, of course, you snipped and ran from the evidence you could not
deal with as you did so... and that is your main MO.

In any case, you humiliated yourself horribly in multiple debates...

* You claiming I am "lying" to believe your comments about your motorcycle
accidents - given that you lie so much only an idiot would believe you.

* The fact that you have been trying, and failing, since 2003 to refute my
argument about Bush, stated he http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/bush/

* Your accusations of my being like you - dishonest. You know I am right
that you lie more in one day than I do in a decade.

* Your confusion between absolute proof / proof beyond a reasonable doubt

* Your insistence that legal opinions written by Supreme Court justices are
not written in a legal context

* Your insistence that if A = B and B = C then A C

And more. Because you were so humiliated you changed the topic to a debate
from ***2006***. Not a typo: 2006. Got it: 2006.

And then, when I merely show where you are an ignorant fool pretending it is
OK for you to evade taxes based on legal theories which have been rejected
by the courts, you whine that it is I who cannot stick to an actual
argument...

The irony of that, Steve, is just amazing. It is so absurd and stupid you
*had* to have done so on purpose. Such stupidity cannot be an accident.
And it worked - you got my attention... the thing you really want (hence
your socks)

Now can you top that to keep getting my attention? You will have to do
something quite amusing to keep it. I wish you luck!

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]