Old 04-12-2010, 07:52 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default Reality coldcocks Snit... again. Was: The Duc is up for the sale!

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 12/4/10 12:44 PM:

What is sad

... is that you can't stick to an actual argument but instead can
only take shots at a personality because the content confuses you.

Hey, I was going to ignore you unless you said something really
absurd, amusing and a bit original (not just repeating your past BS).
And you did it... though, of course, you snipped and ran from the
evidence you could not deal with as you did so... and that is your
main MO.

In any case, you humiliated yourself horribly in multiple debates...

* You claiming I am "lying" to believe your comments about your
motorcycle accidents - given that you lie so much only an idiot would
believe you.

* The fact that you have been trying, and failing, since 2003 to
refute my argument about Bush, stated he
http://csma.gallopinginsanity.com/bush/

* Your accusations of my being like you - dishonest. You know I am
right that you lie more in one day than I do in a decade.

* Your confusion between absolute proof / proof beyond a reasonable
doubt

* Your insistence that legal opinions written by Supreme Court
justices are not written in a legal context

* Your insistence that if A = B and B = C then A C

And more. Because you were so humiliated you changed the topic to a
debate from ***2006***. Not a typo: 2006. Got it: 2006.

And then, when I merely show where you are an ignorant fool
pretending it is OK for you to evade taxes based on legal theories
which have been rejected by the courts, you whine that it is I who
cannot stick to an actual argument...

The irony of that, Steve, is just amazing. It is so absurd and
stupid you *had* to have done so on purpose. Such stupidity cannot
be an accident. And it worked - you got my attention... the thing you
really want (hence your socks)

Now can you top that to keep getting my attention? You will have to
do something quite amusing to keep it. I wish you luck!

Listen you little drug addict, this debate has nothing to do with my showing
how stupid you are on other topics. I brought this up just to show everyone
in all the forums this thread is cross posted how stupid you are. And now
you are going to run away like the coward you are. Why not respond to Steve
Carroll and not just me? What are you afraid of?

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch