Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Big Crotch on a Small Fish Big Crotch on a Small Fish is offline

Default Reality coldcocks Snit... again. Was: The Duc is up for the sale!

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 4, 12:51 pm, Snit wrote:

(snip of Snit discussing personality over content)

you whine that it is I who cannot stick to an actual argument...

Whine? You're clearly not sticking "to an actual argument"

(snip more of the same)

Nothing left... I guess Snit is done making his "argument" and
presenting his "evidence"

LOL!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch