Old 05-12-2010, 03:40 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens
Snit Snit is offline

Default Reality coldcocks Snit... again. Was: The Duc is up for thesale!

Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post on
12/4/10 8:29 PM:

But, hey, you got another post from me

Why do you persist in pretending that you're not responding to me when
you haven't ever stopped responding to me in ~7 years?

And that is your full goal.

You clearly do not strive to be honest; you lie more in one day than I do in
a decade.

You clearly do not strive to be accurate; you make up stories and contradict
basic logic on a regular basis.

You clearly do not strive to have a conversation; you snip content whenever
it makes you uncomfortable.

Your "win" is to get responses from me - no matter how pathetic you have to
be. Even making up stupid "songs" about me and your own perverted acts.

As for your desire to get attention: This is shown by your use of sock
puppets, etc. Oh, and I went months without reading your posts or
responding - and still do not to your primary name. I respond to your sock
just to see how pathetic you will be. Oh, and I know you deny it - but you
goofed and posted content (and not just LOL) through your sock account and
then when I responded you did not notice your mistake. If there was any
question as to if you or one of your buddies was posting with this sock
(maybe you share an account), it is now 100% clear it was you.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]