Old 05-12-2010, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Xmas gifts

In article ,
Janet writes
Me too, it;s not much to ask, is it?
One Christmas J gave me an engraving kit, an electric gadget which
can quite quickly engrave an aluminium plant tag that will last for
ever. It's excellent but only useful for permanent plants; not for the
multiplicity of seedtrays, cutting pots and veg rows.

Janet

The Which magazine proposed that we paint plastic labels or old recycled
plastic bottles, with black paint and then scratch the name on with an
empty brio,
Not at all sure this would work, how much paint and what kind for
example?
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph