Old 03-10-2010, 02:51 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Offer of free help!

Chip Wood wrote:

I retired 4 years ago and thought much as you then. Wow, what am I
going to do to fill up all this free time?

On Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:02:18 EDT, Gary Woods
wrote:
I retired 8 years ago, and I think "How the Hell did I have time to go to
work?"

And I had to go back to work after being off for close to 19 years raising
kids and doing hobbies. I'm still wondering how other people do it,
especially the raising kids part with both parents having full time jobs?
Thankfully I have summers off, but the way my paycheck is going with no
raises, I'll be paying them to work. Having a self employed DH, and two
disabled young adult boys, my job covers their health insurance. Or I
should say my job offers those bennies, they pay for me, but I pay for my
family members. Ah well, who needs money?

Btw, my youngest son, with the help of a government funded agency has his
first paying job, 2 hrs./day as he needed baby steps, but they're steps in
the right direction. ) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us