Old 06-12-2010, 10:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Jigsaw

In message , Tahi
writes

I'll post a few garden related Jigsaws to do over the run up to Xmas.
http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/5B116BE6513?z=3

and a harder one
http://www.jigzone.com/puzzles/441FBD513E?z=9

Harder! Fiendish!

I did enjoy them but admit I gave up on the second one - nobody will eat
in this house tonight if I hadn't! Thanks for that site, David. It's
great fun.
--
Sacha

Oh dear. Am I the only one who managed the second one? I think you can pause
the timer and come back to it after dinner, if you want.
Thank you David.

Don't recall how long it took me the first attempt, but 36'08" on the
2nd attempt.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley