Old 06-12-2010, 06:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default ugh

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 09:36:54 -0800, "Irondale" wrote:

now it's time to say good bye.....

to many creeps here these days and yeah I could killfile
them
but they're not worth my time.

Donna

Don't allow yourself to be driven away... simply ignore the garbage,
don't read it, delete those threads unopened. Instead of leaving post
something on topic and/or of general interest to gardeners.

It's cold here in the Catskills now (mid 20s and snow flurries) so not
much gardening to do so instead I'm feeding the critters.

Wild turkey and deer:
http://i52.tinypic.com/n4cdnb.jpg