Old 06-12-2010, 08:03 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default ugh

In article ,
"Irondale" wrote:

now it's time to say good bye.....

to many creeps here these days and yeah I could killfile
them
but they're not worth my time.

Donna

Looking at my newsreader, I saw 21 messages for the group. When I opened
the folder, there were only 2. I guessed I must have KF'ed the rest.

Be sure to mulch your garden beds for winter, and try back here in the
spring.

You were trying to grow luffa, weren't you? How did that work out?
--
- Billy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyE5wjc4XOw