Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bill who putters Bill who putters is offline

Default OT heads up- long

In article ,
"Steve Peek" wrote:

Sorry, I copied this from another group. It appears some of the "facts" are
not facts.

No problem "we" were able to get it right. I thought the site
http://www.truthistreason.net/ was a tip off especially the recommended
list of sites. Sort of a wingnut alert which I saved just to see what
they are up too.
I'm in the process of cataloguing my saved seeds and marking my early
catalogues with seeds of interest. Found OCA Oxalis tuberosa said to
be a lost Inca tuber. A late fall baby potato like plant. This found
in Nichols.

--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Daniel Moynihan and Dennis Kucinich in 2012 !