Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Cold, Cold, Cold

"Dave Hill" wrote in message
Well, here in the Swansea area of South Wales, after a couple of balmy
days where the temp went up to the lower 40's f ( Thats around 6c for
those that can't cope with Fahranheit)
It is back down to 22f overnight and still there now at 9am.
We have had sheet ice covering the carpark and patches of black ice
all over the place.
I hate to think of my heating bill at the end of this.

Was up to 2c two days again but down to - 9 again last two days. I wouldn't
mind so much if I had central heating. My bathroom is out of order because
nothing can go down the plugholes, it's frozen up.

A spider was in my bath yesterday and I refused to put him out in case he
froze in the garden. He froze to death in my bath anyway overnight :-(
It was 9c in my kitchen this morning with my gas fire on overnight.
Tina