Old 08-12-2010, 03:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Gardeners' World goes back to its roots with Monty

On 08/12/2010 15:05, Pete wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

sic

I am sorry they're shortening the programme, though. With so many
different specialities and diversifications within gardening, a longer
programme would make more sense ... or perhaps these specialities
could make extra programmes. I won't hold my breath though.
--

I assume that the shortening is to a half hour - if so, agreed far too
short.

Forty-five minutes would be a fair compromise

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Agreed! But I'd prefer longer *and* a bit later in the evening so I
don't have to drag myself in from the garden (while there's still good
light)to see it.

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London