Old 08-12-2010, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris J Dixon Chris J Dixon is offline

Default Gardeners' World goes back to its roots with Monty

Pete wrote:

"Spider" wrote in message

I am sorry they're shortening the programme, though. With so many
different specialities and diversifications within gardening, a longer
programme would make more sense ... or perhaps these specialities could
make extra programmes. I won't hold my breath though.

I assume that the shortening is to a half hour - if so, agreed far too
short.

But surely, in the past, 30 min has been the norm. The bloated
and ill-conceived 2009 season was 1 hour, and it has reverted to
30 min for 2010, and has been a great improvement.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.