Old 08-12-2010, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Gardeners' World goes back to its roots with Monty

"Pam Moore" wrote in message

I'm delighted to have Monty back but I feel very sorry for TB who had
ddone a god job. The most recent programmes weresuch a great
improvement on what we had from Toby to start with. I was not
inspired by Alys, but neither am I inspired by Rachel de T. I hope
Toby gets a break with a new job to use his skills.

I would probably not expect you to be inspired by Rachel - it is perhaps the
male viewers
who gain the most inspiration. (:-)

Regards
That uncouth Pete again