Old 09-12-2010, 09:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default Canned food.

Bill who putters wrote:
In article ,
phorbin wrote:
I just hate ruining the view right now.

I know what you mean and hope your well stocked in useful things.

Ps Santa is bringing me snowshoes soon. This so I can walk about
and
reduce the snow build up on my perennials. Last year stunned us.

Remembering the past. When I went to Michigan Tech University in the
Upper Peninsula I went snow shoeing by myself on the golf grounds. I was
curious and I took them off and jumped... I was up to my neck in snow.
It took a half hour to get back on those shoes. I was well dressed
though. Snow eventually came up to my second floor dorm room window. I
loved seeing the northern lights every night high in the sky during the
winter.