Old 10-12-2010, 05:03 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
mleblanca mleblanca is offline

Default Canned food.

On Dec 10, 3:44*am, phorbin wrote:
In article wildbilly-93614D.22581809122010@c-61-68-245-
199.per.connect.net.au, says...

waste vs. waist in snow? Don't know how your waste could make canned
food look better.

Ah... bugger...

Couldn't see that without help.

I hate it when I make unintended mistakes like that.

Ah, but you provided a little bit of humor in these dark, dreary,
December days.

I'll let snow shovelling fatigue be my excuse. With all the extra
physical exertion, I'm pretty close to waisted.

Good one.
I noticed your slip because it reminded me of a similar one I saw once
in a mystery
I was reading:
To get over the wall..............

"(the hero) tied a rope around his waste"

OOOhhh Kayy.

Emilie