Old 11-12-2010, 01:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Alan is offline

Default Gardeners' World goes back to its roots with Monty

In message , Mike Lyle
wrote

Oh, sorry: not trying to be exclusive! What with that and a digital
system that only works properly if it isn't raining*, we could be in for
a thinnish time. At my daughter's the TV picture and sound fall to bits
when a bus goes past: is that really the future?

If the system is installed by cowboys that is what you get. A roof
mounted aerial of the correct grouping for the transmitter and a 100%
screen satellite quality cable goes a long way to reliable reception.

--
Alan