Old 11-12-2010, 03:54 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

"James" wrote in message
net...
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights.
Much to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led
lights. I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot,
and Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.

So, I bought a set of led lights strings with C7 led lights. 50
lights on a string, total wattage of 3.7 watts. They say these are
much cheaper to run because of the low wattage. But, I have seen that
you get what you pay for. These lights are dull and weak looking.

Does anyone here know of any store that still sells real outside Christmas
lights, or have they all been outlawed too ?

Thanks for any info on where I can purchase non-fake Christmas lights !!

James

How can you even think about using real Christmas tree lights, when some kid
in Nigeria is starving because of the global warming you have caused using
them. Thank God our government has better sense than you do, and seen fit to
outlaw all non energy saving light bulbs.
Oh, wait a minute, there is no actual global warming, and they're going to
repeal that bill? OK, never mind, Merry Christmas