Old 11-12-2010, 07:49 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
Jeff Thies Jeff Thies is offline

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

On 12/11/2010 10:37 AM, James wrote:
Ok, so this year I went out to buy some more outside Christmas lights. Much
to my surprise, I could not find any REAL lights, just the fake led lights.
I looked at all the big box stores, including Lowe's, Home Depot, and
Target. All I could find was the fake led lights.

Large lights have been out of vogue for a while, everyone waned the
minis. The imitation C& and such is all you will commonly find at the
big box.

Try online or a hardware store like Ace:

http://www.acehardware.com/product/i...5451.125 9050

Jeff