Old 25-02-2003, 09:28 PM
Susan Erickson

Default so speaking of snow...

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:27:32 -0500, Rob Halgren
wrote:

My problem today is melting snow. I just can not seem to seal the
center seam on the gh. The snow melt comes dripping thru. We even
put a gutter up to catch it and take it to the end of the rows
where it could run down without hitting the plants. But it
manages to have a drip, bounce problem anyway.
SuE

You sure it isn't just condensation? If you do have snow on top of
the roof, you are probably going to get condensation on the inside.
Drip, drip, drip...

No - As soon as the top snow melts it will quit. It is coming
thru where the solid roof meets the Aluminum frame. The joint
has been water proofed every way we could think of, including
caulk, but it still leaks. The vent bends too close to put up a
"roof board" over it and cover it. So I will have to put
something under to catch it closer to the roof and channel the
water away.
SuE