Old 11-12-2010, 10:28 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

James wrote:

[snip]

So, I bought a set of led lights strings with C7 led lights. 50
lights on a string, total wattage of 3.7 watts. They say these are
much
cheaper to run because of the low wattage. But, I have seen that you get
what you pay for. These lights are dull and weak looking.

I have some of those, and even some C9 LED ones. They have plastic shells,
which contain the same single LED as the miniature ones. They aren't very
bright, although the color is good.

Does anyone here know of any store that still sells real outside Christmas
lights, or have they all been outlawed too ?

The wal-mart here seems to have plenty of REAL C7 and C9 lights (unless
they've sold out by now).

[snip]

--
14 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"I have never understood why the injection area of the skin is wiped
with an alcohol swab prior to execution by lethal injection."