Old 12-12-2010, 06:26 AM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
mm[_1_] mm[_1_] is offline

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

On Sat, 11 Dec 2010 11:04:02 -0500, "James"
wrote:

RBM, you are an idiot. Christmas lights have nothing to do with starving
kids in Nigeria. If you really think that is true, you are a blooming idiot
!!

AND, I don't need Al Gore to tell me how bright my Christmas lights should
be, or how many gallons of water that I use to flush my crap, another bright
(dim) idea from your idol.

They didn't cut back on regular lights because of anything the
government did. They sold some and people bought them out, so they
made a lot more. It's the market system which I thought you
conservatives liked.

OP If you want real lights, I'd look on the web, Google Web or Google
Shopping. Yahoo Shopping, Ebay, and Amazon.

Although often ebay or Amazon items show up in Google web, I think not
all the time and you have to look on them directly.

Get a life.

James