Old 13-12-2010, 12:53 PM posted to rec.gardens
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default Pictures of life in summer

"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
Dan L wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:
For those who may be interested in some of the things around my
place
or just up to their waist in snow and looking for a door into
summer.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/HareScott/

Can anybody name the orange/red flower? It is a vigorous scrambling
evergreen climber.

If there is any interest expressed I will post more.

David

Eccremocarpus scaber OR Campsis x tagliabuana ‘Madame Galen’
Somewhere in the bigniona family???

Amos go it: Tecoma capensis, which is of the bignonias so you and
Trish get half a point.

http://www.nadrhel.com/
Summer photos it is!

Well now you have outed yourself, so much for all that "I am hermit"
stuff

It is a goal in life, so far I am a failure at becoming a hermit.
Currently single no kids that shows some success. I still love the
country life.

I just got done shoveling, plowing 6 inches of heavy wet snow.
High Tomorrow is 13 degrees Fahrenheit. I think I will make some
fudge.

So how about a winter page?

Will work on it... Dream wrecker
Summer dreams... Cool. Winter Dreams???