Old 15-12-2010, 02:32 PM posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
dgk dgk is offline

Default Outside Christmas LED Lights -- dull and weak....

On Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:43:15 -0500, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
dgk wrote:

I'm no expert on US policy towards Nigeria during Bush's reign, but he
screwed up so many other things that it's quite likey he screwed this
up as well.

For some reason I find comforting that despite your admitted ignorance
on the subject, you are still more than willing to chime in. Probably
the consistency of it all.

The subject was LED Christmas lights, and I do know something because
I have some. I also have the old style, so I can compare them.

I also know quite a bit about how Bush and his corporate friends
caused one of the largest economic meltdowns in US history. I know how
he lied to get us into a war with Iraq that was in the interests of
hid corporate friends, but not the American people. So, I can pretty
well guess that any actions towards Nigeria were to reward his
corporate friends as well. Is that enough for Kurt to read or do we
need more?

I do actually know one thing about the Bush Presidency and Nigeria.
His VP just got indicted for bribary to get contracts for his
corporate friends. See a pattern here?