Old 15-12-2010, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default My parsley

"Moonraker" wrote in message
On 14/12/2010 00:02, Christina Websell wrote:
wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:28:11 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

The flatleafed parley is definitely deceased after -10C The curly one
looked dead but has a little fresh shoot showing upwards now
That's nice, innit? ;-)
Tina

Til Thursday when it'll turn artic again possible for 20-30 days.

I'll be worrying more about keeping warm without central heating Like
do.

Same here.
My woodburner is not coping with - 10C I blamed the quality of my wood.
Woodman says it might be an idea to have my chimney swept since I haven't
done it since 2004..

I did it myself then and the last chimney sweep I asked came and said "you
are joking." It's not easy to sweep a chimney that has a woodburner in it.
It must be possible, though.