Old 20-04-2003, 06:16 AM
LeighMo

Default SNAILS!!!!

I don't want to add loaches to a tank of breeding rams. and fry tanks.
I returned my 4 clowns due to thier size being big and my rams started
breeding. So snail eating fish are out. I tried trapping them while hand
picking them. And so far its made no difference. I am interested in your
largger snail idea though, I wonder if it works for me if I can move the
larger snails to the fry grow upt tank so the larger snails don't eat the
rams eggs?

Maybe you should just live with the little snails. A lot of people
intentionally keep snails in their breeding tanks. They keep the tank clean,
and are generally too small to harm the fry. The perfect scavenger!

Leigh