Old 16-12-2010, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete[_9_] Pete[_9_] is offline

Default Gardeners' World goes back to its roots with Monty

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Sacha
writes
Really Janet, coming from you, that last paragraph is truly hilarious.
Uriel had a clear agenda in bashing Monty Don in an unproven and spiteful
way. I'm not surprised you defend the method.

Sacha was that Janet? I am not sure it was her email address/ID

Yes - we are clearly suffering from a "confusion" of janets now !

I remember the good old days on a sister group, when we suffered from a
surplus of martins.

Dozens of em (:-)

Just Martin P left now - and I think he is suffering from temporary
hibernation !

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com