Old 25-02-2003, 09:51 PM
it's me

Default GARDENING NEWSGROUP!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Brown wrote:

This newsgroup is being ruined by all of the off topic threads. Go
somewhere else with you politics, race, war, and etc. Let us just garden.

This is mild. Go over to the RV, or Alt.Fan Tolkien NGs it NUTS over
there. I don't read 10% of the ON topic post, I can skip over OT post
just as well.

You can never police these groups so take a pill and "GET OUT THERE AND
DIG IN YOUR GARDEN!" At least until the war's over -End-o-March should
do it

Kevin

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few
who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric
fence for themselves.
Will Rogers