Old 17-12-2010, 01:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Dan L[_2_] Dan L[_2_] is offline

Default OT techies and the UP (was Canned food.

Billy wrote:
In article ,
Dan L wrote:

The world is just way to small. I admit I am keeping my email address and I
have a dozen of them, sorry. I am keeping my distance

Or you could make a throw away account at Yahoo (for example) to
communicate. So, caution isn't a problem.

The Hermit Kingdom (Korea)

Actually if your smart, one can figure out my one of my email address.
After all I am the administrator of that web site. I might make that a
private listing soon if I get to Internic first If one does figure
it out, don't display it!
I still refuse to meet anyone here, very afraid of relationships