Old 16-12-2010, 10:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default White Lies - where do we get all these cancers, allergies etc? pt1

"Pete" wrote in message
news

"'Mike'" wrote in message
But Pete, people on this newsgroup either don't know how to snip, or like
long threads :-((

Are you to deprave them of that pleasure ;-)

Mike

But top posting is more ignorant than the two other sins you mention.
Please stop it, or I may sinfully shout (:-(

Do you not mean deny - not deprave -- makes more sense (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Did you miss the .. ;-) .. ?

'a' substituting the 'i' intentionally ;-)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.