Old 17-12-2010, 02:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Weather Friday

On 2010-12-17 12:48:52 +0000, Jake said:

On 2010-12-17 11:32:12 +0000, Dave Hill said:
snipped

Well I got out and took some pics, a quick burst of sunshine then it
started to snow again, and we have now had another inch where I swept
the steps.
Here are some of the pics

Same page not found message - strange!

Works fine for me (as do Dave's links in the oaks thread). Try copying
the link below and pasting into your browser address bar. If it's
spread across two lines in your newsreader, the second may not be
registering and that would generate the "not found" message

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...0flowers/winte...

Thanks

so much! *That worked perfectly. *I copied and pasted all of Dave's
links because of the linewrap, so I don't know why it didn't work but
yours did. * Beautiful photos, Dave. *I love the bamboo looking very
exotic with its snow coat but the lanes and trees look magical. Thanks
for sharing those. * I'm just about to ring my Chepstow child to find
out what it's like there.
--
Sachawww.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon- Hide quoted text -

One or two people have been out on the road but not enough to spoil
it.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=Roadeast.jpg
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=Roadwest.jpg
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...owbamboo03.jpg
http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...nowBirds03.jpg

The sun is out now and no more snow due, we ended with 9 inches.