Old 18-12-2010, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Where is everyone?

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 17:17:39 +0000, David Rance
wrote:

Hello,

Haven't received any messages on urg today, nor on some other, but not
all, newgroups. Is this just Demon or is it more widespread?

David

A few of us are here though not very busy on the group today - people
probably getting bored with talking about the funny white stuff that's
accumulating on the ground everywhere.

I'm hoping things improve a bit in the next couple of days. We'll run
out of carrots after lunch tomorrow (Sunday) so I need to (gasp!) go
and buy some. Plenty of sprouts though!!!!