Old 18-12-2010, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Hedgehog update

It seems my resident hedgehog was out and about the other night,
he had tunnelled his way through the hay at the hides entrance,
and after carefully checking last night he has tucked himself back
in and is asleep.

This was before we had any snow.

He had not touched the cat food I leave out but the local cat had
tried unsuccessfully as there was cat fur around the small food
house entrance.

Stephen

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes