Old 19-12-2010, 07:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Graham Harrison[_2_] Graham Harrison[_2_] is offline

Default Where is everyone?

There's no Morrisons near us. Wouldn't use them anyway.

I've been a Sainsbury's man for years. Then we moved and the nearest
supermarket is Morrison's by several miles. We moved about the time
Morrison's took over Safeway and for the first year or so it was a mess.
But, either I've got used to them or they've got their act together.

My choice is :

Morrison's 6 miles
Morrison's, Tesco or Asda 12 miles
Sainsbury's or Asda 15 miles
Tesco 9 miles
Sainsbury's 13 miles
Sainsbury's 12 miles
Waitrose 13 miles but I have to drive past Morrison's to get there.

or

the local village with 2 butchers (1 also sells veg), 2 bakers, a tiny co-op
and an independent grocer with a deli counter.