Old 19-12-2010, 10:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Where is everyone?

I've just looked at this thread on Google groups and discover that there
are sixteen replies, but after about the third reply it seems to go off
on a completely different thread about Morrisons with no logical reason!

Stephen from Hull: thanks for the info about Demon and Virgin (who both
use Highwinds). I have seen complaints about them for the last two or
three weeks (first no messages and then thousands of them!) but it's the
first time it has affected me - and it's still obviously not right.

David

http://rance.org.uk