Old 19-12-2010, 04:26 PM
kay kay is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris French View Post

Yes, but then I always love snow as long I've not to go anywhere.
Yes, I'm the same. Last winter was lovely, a month of frost and snow, instead of the long grey drizzly days we've been used to in recent years. And the last batch of snow, even though we only had about a foot of it. Sadly, this lot has passed us by - we have about an inch, enough to look pretty, but that's it.

I'm struggling to keep the greenhouse above freezing, though! There's a limit to quite how much I want to spend on electricity.