Old 19-12-2010, 04:00 PM posted to uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Feeding birds

"'Mike'" wrote in message
We have the occasional Thrush come into the garden along with the regular,
now almost tame, Long Tail Tit, Sparrows, Chaffinches, Jackdaws,
Starlings, Pigeons etc etc etc all going mad on the feeders, but it is the
Thrush I would like to encourage a bit more. The LTT and the Sparrows come
right up to the door to within 4 feet of where I am sitting.

How do I encourage the Thrush?

Ooooooopppps

Forgot to list the Blue Tit who has just flown into the Veranda Blue Tit Box
for the night ;-)) and the Robin who is really in his element with the snow
for the benefit of Christmas Cards ;-))

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.