Old 19-12-2010, 04:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] stephen.hull@btinternet.com is offline

Default Hedgehog update

In message
aquachimp wrote:

He had not touched the cat food I leave out but the local cat had
tried unsuccessfully as there was cat fur around the small food
house entrance.

Stephen

Interesting how long before he took his wintery nap.

I have left the hedgehog well alone, the only prints in the snow
near the hide are from cats and pigeons but they can't get to the
cat food.

Stephen.

--
http://www.stephen.hull.btinternet.co.uk
Coach painting tips and techniques + Land Rover colour codes