Old 19-12-2010, 05:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Feeding birds

ooooppss :-((

""and did in fact at the vermin. ""

try 'eat' ;-))

I do wish I was perfect as other feel they are and NEVER make mistakes ;-)

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message

Many thanks for that. One lot of helpful advice :-))

With regards your comment on that vermin cats, the regulars know my
feelings on those things :-((
Taste like Rabbit when skinned and cooked.

I am with you on that - Mike - vermin indeed.

Couldn't knowingly eat one though (:-)

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

""Couldn't knowingly eat one though ""

You would if you were under the circumstances of the man who told me. He
was in occupied Holland, occupied by those who felt that 'certain people
should not be allowed to breed or vote' and did in fact at the vermin.
(The only good use as far as I can see)

Do you agree that 'certain people should not be allowed to breed or vote'?