Old 19-12-2010, 05:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Feeding birds

"Pete" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote in message
news

You would if you were under the circumstances of the man who told me. He
was in occupied Holland, occupied by those who felt that 'certain people
should not be allowed to breed or vote' and did in fact eat the vermin.
(The only good use as far as I can see)

Do you agree that 'certain people should not be allowed to breed or
vote'? Has been said by one poster here :-((((((((((

No !

I am certainly against the daft idea that the length of a prison sentence
should be a determining factor on the voting scenario. (:-(

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

Pete !!!

Mind what you say, certain people advocate the Nazi regime :-(((

It's been said here, on this newsgroup "Certain people should not be allowed
to breed or vote"

Check the archives

Watch follow up to this posting. ... :-(

Mike

Today, is the tomorrow, you were worrying about, yesterday.