Old 20-12-2010, 12:33 AM
BobWalsh's Avatar
BobWalsh BobWalsh is offline
Registered User

Location: Chicago
Default New Member - Introduction

Hi Everybody,

My name is Bob Walsh and I recently joined the forum.

I live in Chicago, USA, which is plant hardiness zone 5. Gardening can be a challenge here as the weather can change from one hour to the next.

I have been gardening for more than 20 years both indoors and outdoors. What started out as a hobby soon turned into a passion for organically grown vegetables and tropical plants.

The past 10 years I included plumerias, frangipani, in my plant collection. The first 2 years trying to grow them was a challenge and very frustrating as I lost quite a few.

Then I began experimenting with different growing mixes, fertilizers, foliar feeding techniques, and grow lights.

Now I enjoy growing plumerias year round. The summer months they spend outside and during winter the smaller ones are under grow lights.

I'm very happy to have found this forum to learn from your gardening experiences and share my own as well.

Bob Walsh
For information on growing Plumerias, Frangipani, visit http://www.BobWalshPlumeriaCare101.com.