Old 20-12-2010, 04:16 AM posted to rec.gardens
EVP MAN EVP MAN is offline

Default New Member - Introduction

Welcome Bob I'm in PA zone 5-6 and my passion is growing tomatoes
along with a few bell peppers, squash and a few cantaloupe plants each
year. You might say that vegetable gardening is a new found hobby.
I've only been at it for three seasons now. I'm retired this year and
hope to get more gardening time in my yard. I only have about 450 sq ft
of gardening space but it's plenty for the wife and I with lots of
veggies left to give away to friends. I tried many varieties of
heirloom plants last year but wasn't impressed at all so it looks like
I'll stick with hybrid plants from now on.

Happy Gardening ............ Rich